Kodak Black Net Worth (American Rapper)
Kodak Black Net Worth Kodak Black is a professional American rapper who was born in Pompano Beach, Florida, United States on June 11, 1997. Kodak Black is popular because of his legal issues due to which he goes to jail and his songs “No Flockin” and “Tunnel Vision”. Kodak was born and raised in Pompano Beach, Florida, United States. Kodak family belongs to Haiti and was raised by his mother in Golden Acres, which was a public housing project in Pompano Beach. Kodak Black Net Worth is around $1.3 million which is increasing day by day. Kodak has fond of music from his childhood and started rapping in elementary school and began to go to a local “Trap House” to improve his rapping skills and to record music. Kodak was weak in the dictionary and spent his childhood reading thesauruses and dictionaries to further his vocabulary. Kodak frequently participated in brawls and breaking and entering with friends. Kodak was dropped out from his school in the fifth grade for fighting with his classmate and was arrested for auto theft in his middle school. Kodak Black revealed in an interview that he was given two options rather sell drugs with a gun on his hip or rap.
Kodak Black Early life and Career Beginning
Bill K. Kapri who is also known by his name as Kodak Black, was born in Pompano Beach, Florida, United States on June 11, 1997. Kodak used the nickname “Lil’ Black”, he was 6 years old but changed his name from “Lil Black” to “Kodak Black” when he joined Instagram, which later became his stage name when he started to rap. Kodak black joined the rap group “Brutal Youngnz” under the stage name “J-Black”, and after some time joined the local rap group The Kolyons. Kodak Black released his first mixtape “Project Baby” and released his second mixtape named as “Heart of the Projects”, on December 2013 and December 2014 respectively, followed in December 2015 with the mixtape “Institution”. Kodak Black Net Worth is around $1.3 million according to some credible sources. Kodak Black got popularity after Canadian rapper “Drake” posted a video himself dancing to one of Kodak’s song “Skrt”. Later Kodak Black signed a deal with Atlantic Records and in May 2016, Lil Uzi Vert announced his intention along with Kodak to partner for a national tour called the “Parental Advisory Tour”, but Kodak did not appear on that tour. Kodak Black Net Worth is around $1.3 million according to some stats and figures.
Some Important Details about Kodak Black
|Born Name||Dieuson Octave|
|Nick Name||J-Black, Kodak Black|
|Age||June 11, 1997|
|Born Place||Pompano Beach, Florida, United States|
|Occupation||Singer and Rapper|
|Genre||Trap and Hip-Hop|
|Labels||Dollaz N Dealz, Atlantic Records, Sniper Gang|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in or 174 cm|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|First Album||Painting Pictures|
|First Show||Crank Yankees|
How much money does Kodak Black have?
Kodak Black Net Worth is around $1.3 million which is increasing day by day because of his mixtapes and singles. Kodak has released six mixtapes, a full album, and many singles till fate so far and he is getting a steady flow of income from mixtapes and singles.
What are the highest grossing songs of Kodak Black?
- Tunnel Vision – Peaked at #6 on US Billboard chart
- Roll in Peace – Peaked at #31 on US Billboard chart
- Drowning – Peaked at #38 on US Billboard chart
- Pills and Automobiles – Peaked at 46 on US Billboard chart
- Transportation – Peaked at #46 on US Billboard chart
Is Kodak Black really go to jail?
Kodak was arrested in Pompano Beach and charged with false imprisonment of a child, possession of cannabis, and robbery but was released later. Kodak Black was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana, possession of a weapon, and fleeing from officers in Hallandale Beach, Florida, United States. Later that in the following month, Kodak was arrested and charged with armed robbery and false imprisonment and was detained in custody.
Kodak Black appeared in court Fort Lauderdale, Florida on August 2016 on the charges of several executives from Atlantic Records and Kodak pleaded no contest to all charges and under a plea agreement placed on house arrest for one year, 5 years’ probation, perform community service as required to control his anger, and take anger management class. Kodak Black was sentenced to four months in jail, when Kodak pleaded no contest to two misdemeanor drug charges in September 2016 and was also suspended from driving for one year. Kodak was arrested for violation of probation on February 2017 and was held without bond and his musical tour was postponed. Kodak was a mainstream center of the stage in April 2017 again, when there was a charge of first-degree criminal sexual conduct on him.
Kodak Black Interesting Facts
- Kodak black was caught up in a mainstream controversy when said that he didn’t like black girls when he is interacting with his fans during Instagram Live Stream. After facing harsh comments from his fans on Instagram, he deactivated his account to clarify his comments and took shots at his critics on Twitter.
- Jennifer Cunningham, who was a bartender at Dade strip club, accused Kodak Black of assaulting her and stomping over her at the Miami Beach-based club.
- Kodak Black revealed that he was a bright student while studying in his school and growing up in his “Project Baby” documentary. Kodak was accepted in a private school outside of an improvised and crime-ridden community.
- Kodak was kicked out of his school when was 16 years old because of rude behavior.
- Kodak Black was a center stage when his mother became a victim of a robbery as the assailants took off with his family’s tax return money. It inspired a verse in Kodak single “Signs” and pushed and hardened Kodak towards crime.
- Kodak Black has fond of music from his childhood and started rapping from a young age of 12 years and became a member of a rap group called “Brutal Yungenz” and got the nickname “J-Black”.
- AT the age of 16, Kodak was arrested for burglary and he had to spend 21 days in jail. But the interesting fact about Kodak is that he prepared for it because he was robbing long enough to know what was in store for him and how the outer world react.
- Kodak had to be placed in a youth detention center three times in a single due to his involvement in crime in his teenage years.
- Kodak Black appeared in court in Fort Lauderdale, Florida after having been arrested several times due to violations of rules on a wide range of charges that included false imprisonment of a child, fleeing from police officers, and possession of cannabis. Kodak was handed a one year prison, five-year probation and was asked to attend anger classes, after having entered a plea deal and pleaded no contest to the charges.
- Kodak was in jail when it was found that there have been two outstanding warrants against him for sexual conduct and for cannabis possession. Kodak was sentenced four months more for drug charges.
- The accusing woman revealed that she had attended his performance Florence and after the performance, she joined him in his room, where Kodak tore her clothes off and raping her so badly.
- Kodak Black musical tour was postponed in February 2017 after he was arrested for violating his probation and a couple of months later, Kodak was sentenced for violating his house arrest as well. Kodak Black Net Worth is around $1.3 million which is increasing day by day.
- Kodak was again involved in a major controversy after he broadcasted a video on Instagram where a lone woman performing oral sex on Kodak along with 2 other men in a hotel room.
- Kodak has a fond of tattoos and has got tattooed on both his cheeks, a knife tattoo on the right side of his neck as well as a tattoo on his forehead.