Lil Boosie Net Worth (American Rapper and Record Producer )
Lil Boosie Net Worth Lil Boosie is a professional American rapper and record producer. He was also known as Boosie by his family and was raised in Baton Rouge. Lil Boosie in his professional career has released many mixtapes and regular studio albums and compilations. Boosie was incarcerated from 2009 to 2014 in Louisiana State Penitentiary and sentenced 8 years in prison after he has been guilty to drug charges. Lil Boosie Net Worth is around $6 million which he earned from his albums and mixtapes. Boosie was released earlier from jail on October 20, 2014, due to his good behavior in jail and he officially changed his stage name to “Boosie Badazz”. Boosie was introduced to Baton Rouge rapper C-Loc by his cousin and then he was mentored by C-Loc and Young Bleed as well MD to pursue his rapping career.
How Lil Boosie Spent his Early Life?
Torrence Hatch Jr. was born on November 14, 1982, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States. Lil Boosie joined the group Concentration as the youngest member of the group at the age 14 in 1996, after his cousin introduced him to Baton Rouge rapper C-Loc. The group consists of renowned rappers from Baton Rouge and Louisiana which includes Young Blood, C-Loc, Happy Perez, Boo, Max Minelli, Lee Tyme, and Lucky Knuckles. Lil Boosie debuted his rapping career in C-Loc 5th studio album which was a gamble in 2000under his old alias Boosie and Concentration Camp. Later Boosie also participated in Camp 3: Thug Brothas in 2000. After the departure of Young Bleed from the group, Lil Boosie got the chance of his life to make his way in the group and explore his rapping career on high. Lil Boosie along with C-Loc and Max Minelli served as one of the faces of the Camp. Lil Boosie recorded his debut album “Youngest of Da Camp” at the young age of 17. The album was produced by C-Loc, Max Minelli, happy Perez, and Donkey. Lil Boosie Net Worth is around $6 million which he earned from his albums and mixtapes.
Some Important Details about Lil Boosie
|Born Name||Torrence Hatch|
|Nick Name||Lil Boosie, Boosie Badazz|
|Birth Year||November 14, 1982|
|Born Place||Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States|
|Education||McKinley High School|
|Manager||Richard De La Font Agency|
|Genre||Hip-Hop, Southern Hip-Hop, Gangsta Rap|
|Labels||Bad Azz Music Syndicate, Trill Entertainment, and Atlantic Records|
|Height||5 ft 5 in or 167 cm|
|Girlfriend||Walnita Decuir, Trivia Weatherspoon, Tracy Taylor, Gerlissa Haze, Rachel Wagner, Deiondra Sanders, Eight daughter Laila Jean|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 US|
|First Album||Youngest of Da Camp|
|Occupation||Songwriter, Singer, Rapper, Actor, and Entrepreneur|
Is Lil Boosie really go to Jail?
Boosie was arrested in 2008 after Baton Rouge sheriff’s deputies found marijuana and a gun from Boosie’s car due to which he was sentenced prison for 2 years and Boosie’s pled guilty to his offense possession of marijuana charge on September 22, 2009, on Lil Boosie. On November 10, Judge James Moore doubled the sentence after finding Boosie has violated probation while awaiting sentencing. Boosie was charged on first-degree murder of Terry Boyd on June 17, 2010. Boosie was serving time on a death row in the harshest prison of Louisiana. For two and half years, Boosie was under isolated lock-down from which 23.5 hours a day he remains in the lock-down and half hour out of the cell, which he lived in constant worry of getting out alive. Boosie claims in an interview that few guards in the prison treated him well because he was a celebrity but most other hated him badly for the same reason. Lil Boosie Net Worth is around $6 million which he earned from his albums and mixtapes.
How did Lil Boosie earn his money and Wealth?
Lil Boosie Net Worth is around $6 million which he earned from his albums and mixtapes. Boosie has fond of rapping from his childhood and start rapping due to his passion for music, Boosie has an estimated Net Worth of about $750 thousand in his early years. His net Worth increased rapidly at around $4-5 million at the height of his career but now is decreasing in the past few years.
Lil Boosie house and cars
Lil Boosie is currently living in a house worth $3 million at Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Lil parted $540,000 to buy the house in 2007 however the house was foreclosed in 2011. Lil purchased a 40-acre property worth $215,000 in 2005 after ventured into real estate. Lil Boosie almost spent $2.6 million on the property to develop and renovate the house. Lil Boosie charges $100,000 to perform a concert or show. Concerts and shows have contributed greatly to his net worth and Boosie have performed in lots of concerts and shows outside the country too. Lil Boosie also has some luxurious cars in his garage which includes
- Rolls Royce
Lil Boosie Personal Facts
- Lil Boosie father has died when he was only 14 years old due to which he was dropping out of school to look after his family and to raise money for his family in the streets of Baton Rouge.
- Lil Boosie was a brilliant basketball player and also developed a knack for poetry writing in third grade in his school.
- Lil Boosie revealed in an interview that it was tough for him to do a regular job to earn a few 100 dollars in his teens and he can earn thousands by selling drugs. Lil Boosie Net Worth is around $6 million which he earned from his albums and mixtapes.
- Lil Boosie claims that as Marijuana ease stress and pain if it was up to him, he would make marijuana legal. Most people smoke weed to sit back on a couch and relax.
- In his opinion, heroin and crystal meth are the most lethal drugs while alcohol consumption kills more people than any other anti-social habit.
- Additional charges were passed upon Boosie for the first-degree murder of Terry Boyd but were declared not guilty in 2012 and he was likely to face the death penalty.
- Boosie was serving time on a death row in the harshest prison of Louisiana. For two and half years, Boosie was under isolated lock-down from which 23.5 hours a day he remains in the lock-down and half hour out of the cell, which he lived in constant worry of getting out alive.
- Boosie claims in an interview that few guards in the prison treated him well because he was a celebrity but most other hated him badly for the same reason.
- Boosie wrote more than 1000 songs while he was in prison and after getting out of jail he claims that that the two years of rap music he created after getting out of jail was creatively the best work from his side.
- Boosie was in jail from 2009 to 2014 and after getting out of jail he was really impressed by the progress made in smartphone applications and was particularly taken aback by Facetime on his iPhone.
- After getting out of jail, Boosie dropped “Lil” from his name because he wanted to be addressed as “Mr.” The prefix “Lil” irritated him.
- Boosie has his close family relatives names tattoos on his back and tattooed his kid’s names on his chest, his father name on his bicep and dead best friend’s names on his left bicep.
- Boosie’s all three children wear his trademarked, signature hairstyle called the Boosie Fade.
- Boosie didn’t allow his children to play with toy guns as he is worried about police brutality and also due to several cases where police shot black people over a petty issue and Boosie is worried a lot that if police saw a toy gun in his children hands, police might shot down his children.