Lil Pump Net Worth (American Singer, Rapper, and Music Producer)
Lil Pump Net Worth Lil Pump is a professional American music producer, singer, and rapper. Lil Pump has released his single “Gucci Gang” which peaked at #3 on the US Billboard Hot 100 list, from which his popularity graph dramatically increases. Lil Pump has released other songs such as “D Rose” and “Boss” on his social media account which receives positive critics from the audience. Lil Pump Net Worth is around $8 million because of his mainstream success. Lil Pump single “Gucci Gang” has been certified by the Recording Industry Association of America. In October 2017, Lil Pump has released his debut album “Lil Pump” and received positive critics around the world. Lil Pump is well known for his song “Welcome to the Party” which debuted on “Deadpool 2” soundtrack and has subsequently released songs such as “iShyne”, “Designer”, and “Esskeetit”. Lil Pump has also collaborated with “French Montana” and “Diplo” to mark his name in Hollywood elite rappers list.
How Lil Pump Spent his Early Life?
Gazzy Garcia who is also by his stage name as Lil Pump was born in Miami Florida, United States on August 17, 2000. Lil Pump has fond of music from his childhood and got the chance of his life when his cousin introduced Lil Pump to “Omar Pineiro” who is also known as “SmokePurpp”. Both Lil Pump and Omar Pineiro later collaborated on many songs. Lil Pump had spent a really hard life in his childhood and was expelled multiple district schools. Lil Pump Net Worth is around $8 million as per current stats and figures. Lil Pump has later attended Opportunity High School in his district to pursue his education. Due to his bad behavior, Lil Pump was dropped out from his school in the tenth grade for fighting and inciting a riot.
Lil Pump Career Beginning
Lil Pump got a chance of his life in his rap career when Smokepurpp produced a track and asked Lil Pump to freestyle over it and create a unique track. Lil Pump released the song on his SoundCloud profile as his debut single and received positive critics from the audience. Later that Lil Pump four more singles “Elementary”, “Ignorant”, “Gang Shit”, and “Drum$tick” and each single possessing over 3 million streams on SoundCloud. Lil Pump popularity graph dramatically increases and became a Hollywood sensation and attracts attention which earned him recognition among the “South Florida Underground rap” group. Later that in 2016, Lil Pump performed at the Rolling Loud Festival and co-headed the No Jumper tour with the group.
Some Important Details about Lil Pump
|Born Name||Gazzy Garcia|
|Nick Name||Lil Pump|
|Birthdate||August 17, 2000|
|Born Place||Miami, Florida, United States of America|
|Education||Charles W. Flanagan High School|
|Occupation||Rapper, Record Producer and Songwriter|
|Genre||Hip Hop, SoundCloud Rap and trap|
|Labels||Tha Lights Global and Warner Bros Records|
|Height||5 ft 5 in or 167 cm|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Measurements||Chest – 34 in
Arms – 11 in
Waist – 34
|First Album||Lil Pump|
What he’s up to now
In early 2017, Lil Pump released his 2 more singles “D Rose” and “Boss” which were major hits on his SoundCloud profile and earned him 70 million streams. The popularity of “D Rose” attract “Lyrical Lemonade” attention and Lil Pump collaborated a video with the Chicago based director which was released on YouTube and has gained 145 million views as of July 2018. Just before his 17th birthday, he signed a record deal with “Tha Lights Global” and “Warner Bros Records”. Lil Pump announced on his Twitter account that his debut studio album is in working and would be released in August but instead he postponed his album date and instead released his song “Gucci Gang” which peaked at number 3 on the US Billboard Hot Chart which became his first Billboard Hot 100 entry. Lil Pump Net worth dramatically increases after the successful opening of the song.
Lil Pump collaborated with Smokepurpp, Gucci Mane, Lil Yachty, Chief Keef and 2 Chainz for his studio debut commercial album and released it on October 6, 2017. Reports are suggesting that Lil Pump contract with Warner Bros Records had been voided as he was minor at the time of contract. Due to his popularity graph, competition rose to sign Lil Pump with offers as high as $8 million to $12 million and Hollywood elite rappers such as DJ Khaled and Gucci Mane taking interest in Lil Pump. Lil Pump sparked rumors that he re-signed another contract with Warner Bros for worth $8 million on March 12, 2018. In 2018, Lil Pump has released 2 more songs “Esskeetit” which peaked at #24 on the US Billboard Hot 100 Chart and “Drug Addicts” in July 2018 alongside a video in which Charlie Sheen gave a guest appearance. Lil Pump Net Worth is around $8 million according to some credible sources.
Lil Pump Net Worth
Is Lil Pump really go to Jail?
Lil Pump was center stage of controversy on February 15, 2018, when Lil has arrested for discharges a weapon in a prohibited but according to Lil Pump manager, three people at 4 am attempted to break into Lil Pump house in San Fernando Valley before shooting into the door. An unloaded handgun below the balcony of Lil house was founded with ammo elsewhere in the residence and Garcia’s mother is still under investigation for endangering a minor and having an unsecured firearm, after the police coming back later with a search warrant.
Interesting Facts about Lil Pump
- Lil Pump was banned from Twitter for a couple of times because of the videos that depicted him enjoying oral sex and photos with machine guns.
- Lil single “Gucci Gang” with running length of 2 mins and 8 seconds is the shortest song to scale to the top 10 of the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. Gucci Gang is Lil Pump’s most successful song and reached more than 550 million views so far on YouTube.
- In his freshman year at school, he started a riot resulting in him being kicked out of school.
- Lil Pump sent out a tweet in August 2017 that he dropped of Harvard University to focus on his music career.
- Lil Pump interest in music began when his high school Omar Pineiro who is also known as SmokePurpp, listened to him and suggested Lil Pump that he would freestyle as he has a lot of potentials.
- Lil Pump represents the new “mumble rap” trend along with his best friend “Lil Yachty”.
- Lil Pump released a cartoon character of himself in 2017 with every single or mixtape that he has released so far.
- At the age of 16, Lil Pump signed a record deal with Warner Bros, however, the contract became void in 2018 due to him being under 18 years.
- Many labels were competing in 2017 to sign a record deal with Lil Pump for as high as $8 million.
- It was rumored in February that Lil Pump has signed a deal with DJ Khaled’s record label “We the Best Music” and Gucci Mane’s imprint “1017 Records”.
- Lil Pump was a center stage of controversy on February 15, 2018, when he was arrested for firing a gun inside his house and was sent to Sylmar Juvenile Hall.
- Lil Pump counts Chief Keef and Lil B as the biggest influencer and later he took the top spot on the Billboard emerging artist’s charts in October 2017.
- Another reason for Lil Pump mainstream success was the co-signs he received from rappers like “Lil Uzi Vert” and “Juicy J”.
- Lil Pump started his first nationwide tour from Los Angeles on October 31, 2017, covering 27 cities, the tour ended on December 23, 2017, at San Diego.
- Lil Pump Net Worth is around $8 million and will surely be increased in the coming years after he has got the chance of his life.