Lil Uzi Vert Net Worth (American Singer, Songwriter, Musician and Recording Artist)
Lil Uzi Vert Net Worth Lil Uzi Vert is a professional American singer, songwriter, musician, and hip hop recording artist. Lil Uzi Vert got fame and mainstream attention when he released his debut single “Money Longer” and several mixtapes and popularity graph dramatically increase. He has released many mixtapes including “Luv is Rage”, “Lil Uzi Vert vs the World”, and “The Perfect Luv Tape” is his remarkable mixtapes. Lil Uzi Vert Net Worth is around $5 million which is increasing day by day because of his mainstream popularity. Lil Uzi Vert collaboration with “Migos” on “Bad and Boujee” became his first ever single which peaked at #1 position on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. Lil Uzi Vert released his debut studio album “Luv is Rage 2” in August 2017, which peaked at #1 position on the US Billboard 200 Albums Chart list. Lil Uzi Vert has a unique musical style and “Complex” called Uzi Vert “One of those to pay attention in 2016 because of his unique singing style” and according to “Spin”, “Due to his signature rapid delivery, Lil Uzi Vert has solidified his spot as one to watch”.
How Lil Uzi Vert Spent his Early life?
Symere Woods was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America on July 31, 1994. Although Lil Uzi was born in Philadelphia but was raised in the neighborhood of North Philly where he attended his early high school education. Lil Uzi Vert had spent a really hard life in his childhood and worked part-time as a stock person at Bottom Dollar. Lil has a bad behavior from his childhood due to which he was unable to continue his job and he quit and subsequently dropped out of high school also. After getting out of his school and job, Lil Uzi Vert was kicked out by his mother and he started living out in streets. Lil Uzi has fond of music from his childhood and was always passionate about rapping. Lil Uzi is a huge fan of Marilyn Manson and claims him to be the inspiration behind his mainstream knack in music. Lil Uzi wants to change the usual rap scene and was always looking to create something totally unique. Lil Uzi Vert Net Worth is around $5 million according to some credible sources and because of his mainstream popularity.
Some Important Details about Lil Uzi Vert
|Born Name||Symere Woods|
|Nick Name||Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Uzi|
|Birthdate||July 31, 1994|
|Born Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Unites States|
|Education||Sayre High School, Northeast High School, and Camelot High School|
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, Rapper, Singer, and Songwriter|
|Manager||Paradigm Talent Agency|
|Genre||Hip Hop, Trap, Cloud Rap|
|Labels||Generations Now, Atlantic Records|
|Height||5 ft 4 inch or 163 cm|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Measurements||Chest – 40 inch
Arms – 14.5 inch
Waist – 33
|First TV Show||Jimmy Fallon|
Lil Uzi Vert Career Beginning
Lil Uzi Vert got a chance of his life when his rapping skills were noticed by “Don Cannon” and heard one of Lil Uzi song being played on the radio. Later that Don Cannon introduced Lil Uzi and he signed a record deal with DJ Drama, Don Cannon and Morrison’s record label “Generation Now” and “Atlantic Records”. In 2015, Lil Uzi collaborated with “ASAP Ferg” and “Rich The Kid” and featured in Carnage’s single “WDYW” and his popularity graph dramatically increases and becomes Hollywood sensation. In December 2015, Lil Uzi Vert released his third mixtape “Luv is Rage” with guest features from “Wiz Khalifa” and “Young Thug” with production from Don Cannon, FKI, Sonny Digital and more. Lil Uzi later released his 4th mixtape “Lil Uzi Vert vs the World” with production including “Don Cannon”, “Metro Boomin”, “WondaGurl” and many other. XXL Freshmen named Lil Uzi as one of the ten artists on June 13, 2016. Lil Uzi Vert released his fifth mixtape “The Perfect Luv Tape” on his 22nd birthday on July 31, 2016, in which “Future” appeared as a guest in the single “Seven Million”. Lil Uzi Vert Net Worth is around $5 million according to current stats and figures.
How much is Lil Uzi Vert worth?
What he’s up to now
Lil Uzi Vert collaborated with rap group “Migos” and his single “Bad and Boujee” reached number 1 spot on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart becoming Lil Uzi first single to peak the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. As a featured lead artist his popularity graph dramatically increases and on March 24, 2017, Lil released his featured song “XO TOUR Llif3”, off of his EP “Luv is Rage 1.5”. The single since becoming Lil Uzi highest grossing and charting single, reaching #7 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. Lil Uzi Vert released his heavily delayed debut album “Luv is Rage 2” on August 25, 2017, and the album debuted at #1 position on the US Billboard 200 Albums Chart with 135, 000 album copies sold in the US only. Lil Uzi Vert Net Worth is around $5 million and it will surely be increased because of his mainstream popularity. Later that on May 3, 2018, Lil Uzi Vert was featured along with Kayne West on Travis Scott’s song “Watch”. Lil Uzi Vert collaboration with “Migos” on “Bad and Boujee” became his first ever single which peaked at #1 position on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and Lil Uzi Vert Net Worth dramatically increases.
Is Lil Uzi Vert really confronted with Rich The Kid?
Lil Uzi Vert was a center stage of controversy when he tweeted about how he was unhappy at DJ Drama’s label “Generation” in early 2018. In response “Rich The Kid” had replied saying that had Uzi signed to his label? And more he would never have that problem. Later Uzi responded on his Twitter account that “I had not signed a deal worth $20,000”. “Rich The Kid” in response responded that Uzi should accept the deal as it would have been accepting the offer either way, but later things escalated with disses on each other on Instagram and Twitter. On March 22, 2018, Rich The Kid released his track “Dead Friend’s” in which he disses on Uzi Vert and play on words of Uzi’s catchphrase in his single “XO TOUR Liif3”.
Lil Uzi Vert Interesting Facts
- In an interview, Lil Uzi disclosed that his friend William Aston was the man who introduced him to rapping. Lil Uzi had heard Aston freestyling and later William Aston encourages Lil Uzi to give it a try as he has a beautiful voice and was naturally talented.
- DJ Cannon discovered Lil Uzi after he heard his single track on the radio played by DJ Diamond. DJ Cannon and DJ Drama later signed a record deal with Lil Uzi Vert for their record label “Generations Now”.
- Lil Uzi Vert has a unique cloud rap talent due to which DJ Cannon decided to adopt Lil Uzi. One of Uzi friend told him that he rapped like a machine gun due to select the nickname “Lil Uzi Vert” instead of his original name “Symere Woods”.
- Lil Uzi Vert had spent $220,000 to make a Marilyn Manson Pendant which he wore to Coachella and jeweler Bell Baller was the one who delivered the piece receiving $50,000 for his labor.
- Lil Uzi has stated in his interview he had not fond of rapping from childhood and started rapping just for money and he had no particular interest in it.
- Police authorities in California arrested a teenager after he threatened to shoot up his high if Uzi didn’t release his heavily delayed debut album “Luv is Rage 2” in May 2017.
- Lil Uzi was arrested in Atlanta in December 2016 by the police authorities for several traffic violations while riding a dirt bike. Uzi was also charged with speeding away from police and trying to flee on officer foot.
- Lil Uzi had spent a hard life in his teenage years and he used to work as a stock person at the Bottom Store but quit his job just after 4 days and due to which he was dropped out of his school and kicked out by his mother from home.
- Lil Uzi tattooed “Faith” word on his forehead so that he can focus only on his rapping career and interestingly his logic was that he can’t go for a job with that tattoo on his forehead.
- Lil Uzi Vert has fond of tattoos and got face tattoos. He has got “God is King” tattoo below his left eye.
- Although Lil Uzi has no ancestral connection with Asante tribe of West Africa but got a number of Adinkra symbols and tattoos on his face.
- Lil Uzi Vert Net Worth is around $5 million which is dramatical increase after the release of his song “Money Longer” and then other mixtapes.